Friday, May 30, 2014

Dat Cwazy Cat

Dat Cwazy Cat

Hello, my name is Tigger 
And I'm a yellow cat.
I've really grown much bigger, 
But I used to look like that:

I came here uninvited last Fall
When the leaves were no longer green.
This one did not want me to stay,
And let me tell you, she is MEAN!

I've learned to stay away from her,
Because she makes me cry.
But when she's really nasty,
I just get somewhere up high.

I like my new home very much 
And Mom rubs me with her feet.

And when she thinks I'm really cute,
She let's me have a treat.

I love to chase the birds and bugs
Or any moving thing.
But I'm having trouble with those wasps
Why do they have to sting?

The garden is my favorite place
Where I can act so silly.
And when I get all tuckered out,
I nap among the lilies.

Sometimes I'm a fierce jungle cat 
And sleep upon a rock,
Or if I'm feeling feisty,
I can hide inside a crock.

I do not like the mean neighbor cat,
He makes me run so fast.
Once I didn't see him coming
And he rolled me in burnt grass.

So I try to stay in my own yard
And be sneaky like a fox.
It sure is fine when I discover
The lid's off the sandbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment