Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Getting There

     There are five black lines drawn through items on the to-do list.  It seems like an accomplishment, but the list has ground to a screeching halt.  

     The item in the number one spot cannot be accomplished in a days time.  Part of it can, but not all of it.  Perhaps I will re-write the list and break down this item into sub categories, much like an outline, so I can feel like I'm getting somewhere.  

     I'm in a state of perplexiness.  Totally confused.  The unpleasantness has raised its ugly head again.  I wish it would leave me alone.  Everything is messed up, I'm told, but when I ask what is messed up, the only answer I get is "everything".  This makes no sense to me and I can't clean up a mess if I don't know where the mess is.  It's like going on a snipe hunt, with or without a flash light, and forgetting the bag.

     It's also has been suggested that I've done something that I really don't think is possible to do.  Maybe it is possible for the technologically advanced individual, but I do not come within a football field's length of falling into that category.  The suggestion was that I had taken previously downloaded apps off of a cellphone......remotely.
Is that even possible?  

     Seriously?!?  It was suggested that maybe I got online, in my home, hacked into someone's cellphone and removed three FREE apps.  The key word here folks is "FREE", simply pull up your app market place and download them again............idiot.  I don't know how to make my own phone ring and vibrate at the same time so I'm pretty sure hacking is way out of my league.  Besides, I had lots more important things to do than trying to be a cyber-stalker.

     I don't understand how Pintrest works.  It would be a huge advantage for me if I did and "learn Pintrest" is even on the list, albiet, it's next to the last item.  Any thing remotely (no pun intended)  techy makes my brain shut down.  That's when I begin to spin in circles, trying not to make eye contact, hoping it will just go away.  There are actually three techy things on the bottom of my list and that's why they were placed in that position, just looking at them makes me feel ill.

     Oh well, hopefully it will all come out in the wash.  For now, the list is staring at me.  It shines like a beacon from the top of my desk demanding attention.  Yes sir, Mr. List, I'm on my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment