Thursday, July 10, 2014

To My Readers

     What I have been waiting for has happened. 

      It seems sometimes it is necessary to have to walk through some cat crap, get it stuck in the treads of your shoes and wonder where the awful smell is coming from.  Once you figure out that it's actually coming from yourself, there is a decision to make.  Either continue to smell like cat crap, which is not pleasant whatsoever, or clean it out.

     This same thing applies to people or circumstances in our life.  If it stinks, do something about it.  If there is nothing done, it is sometimes hard to attract the things that you need to come into your life because of the stench.

     My sideline business that I started a few years ago has exploded, literally overnight.  It happened as soon as I cleaned out my shoe treads.  Last night I realized I had missed a deadline on an order and to me, this is unacceptable.

     So, I'm going to take my fingers away from the keyboard for the next couple of days and use that time, plus the weekend, to get caught up.

     Thank you all for reading tRuth As I See It.  You have no idea how it makes me feel to know that it is being read worldwide.

     To my readers across the big pond.  I think of you often and wish there was something I could do to make things better, or more peaceful for your sake.  I shall continue to send good vibrations your way.  I hope the rest of the world will too.

     Until next week, enjoy, smile, live and laugh and for pete's sake, if there is any cat crap stuck on the bottom of your shoes, get rid of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment