Friday, March 28, 2014

Not Much Today

     I woke up this morning blank as a piece of fresh copy paper.  No ideas, no funny stories.  I perused the newspaper, nothing there, at least nothing that I thought was of great interest.

     Two hours later, still nothing.  I decided to just get on with the other things on my to-do list.  Then I remembered there were a couple of birthdays going on today.  I like to make silly videos of me singing a birthday tune for whomever the lucky duck candidate might be.  I pick some random tune, change the words and then post it online for all to see.  I was going to share some of my songiness with you, but alas, that seems to be too technical for me to master.  

     Everyone seemed to enjoy them and whether or not the recipients did, well that is yet to be seen.

     I have a new project to tackle this weekend.  I'm going to make a rolling compost bin.  That should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when I tell him to start saving his coffee grounds.  He's just got the sexiest eye roll. 

     Have a great weekend!  Be safe and hopefully I will be full of something come Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment