Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Bid Thee Farewell

Blogging from my desk top is ideal for me.

That being said, there are lots of things we take for granted.  A new friend of mine, from the west coast, told me how much she loves the air here.  She said it is just so clean and fresh.    I hadn't really thought about that.  I've been breathing this air for over half a century, so I will be grateful for our fresh air.

Our internet service is down and may be so for a week.  I'm blogging from my phone.  Not something I enjoy, but at least I've learned how to swipe my letters.
I'm also having to use the "hot spot" on my phone to be able to connect to the great and wonderful world wide web.  This will probably cause me to have the "big one" when my next cell phone bill arrives.

I will not take my internet connection for granted any more.  I will be ecstatic over it from now on, whenever it comes back on.

So, dear readers, I bid you farewell until the problem is fixed.  Perhaps, during the next few days, I will be able to gather many blog worthy topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment