Monday, September 29, 2014

Blurrrrred

     The last few days have been a blur.  I seem to be swimming in a sea of confusion.

     Having been prescribed a medication to correct a problem, I now have to take another to off set the side effects of the first.  Sigh.......Being on hold, listening to the endless recorded messages of what "special" the hospital is running made me think elevator music was more desirable.  I really don't have anyone to refer for a complimentary botox injection and no, I do not want to try your new "food in a box" diet program.

     An article I read about schools being under scrutiny as to the rights of their students privacy gave me reason to ponder.  The students were given handheld computers, ipads or the like, from the school and the question was could the school look into their social media contacts, e-mails, etc.  The answer seemed obvious to me.....If said students did not pay for such a device with their own money, then why should they get to use it for personal entertainment? And, if they decide to use it for personal things, then yes, by all means, the school should be able to monitor the content.   It seemed some students were even shopping online during class.  Hmmm.....whose fault is that?

     It is such a beautiful day.  I'd like to go jump on my bicycle and ride up the street, feel the sun on my face, let the breeze blow away the cobwebs in my mind.  Since the mere act of getting to the bike would take what energy I have left, that probably isn't a wise thing to do.

     I think I will just continue to dog paddle in this foamy sea.  Perhaps the waters will clear on the morrow.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment