Friday, September 13, 2013

The Thought App

     I have always wanted to write a book.  I have a book in my head, actually there are 7 books in my head, all swimming around like the goldfish in my pond.  Gracefully swirling, schooling together and darting off in all different directions. It's frustrating to sit down to write and either nothing comes out or when it does it trails off into blah, blah, blah.

     So I'm thinking there should be an app for that.....yes, the Thought App.  I could just plug in my headphones and all my thoughts would automatically be put into print, then I could  edit to my hearts content.  Of course I would be spending a lot of time editing all that random stuff that pops in like 'what's for supper', 'did I take my vitamins' and 'oh shit, I left the car running'.....

But alas, perhaps the Thought App wouldn't be much help after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment